Collection and Use of Personal Information
BeavEx collects and retains information about every shipment we make so that we can better provide you with the services and information necessary to make shipping even easier and more efficient. Examples of personal information collected by BeavEx are:
- Contact information: (i) for an individual (such as name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number in a non-business capacity); and (ii) for a business organization (such as company name, mailing address, email address, business phone number and financial information);
- Proof of identity (such as signature, driver’s license number and tax identification number);
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card details and credit history); and on an optional basis, demographic information (such as age, education and occupation).
BeavEx uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide timely and reliable services, including shipping, tracing packages, and communicating with you and the intended recipient of your packages about the status of a shipment.
- To provide customer support, account management and billing, verifying customer credit, customer authentication and related services;
- To develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you;
- To develop and improve our products, services and website;
- To advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To satisfy BeavEx’s legitimate business interests (for example, conducting market studies and trend analysis and generating aggregate data and reports which record customer behavior as a whole); and to assist law enforcement agencies, to collect outstanding debts, to protect our business interests and the interests of our customers, and to generally meet requirements imposed by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not give, sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to any third party not affiliated with your transaction, except as required by law or in connection with an investigation of possible illegality or misuse of BeavEx services. BeavEx may disclose personal information to third party vendors engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above.
Knowledge and Consent
Protection of Personal Information
BeavEx makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected BeavEx employees or representatives. In addition, BeavEx employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access. BeavEx uses commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to its vehicles and facilities to authorized personnel, however, BeavEx cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information that is displayed in plain view on any shipment package or shipment label.
Retention of Personal Information
BeavEx retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
Consent to Receive Certain E-mails
BeavEx may, from time to time, send e-mail communications about BeavEx products, services and special offers to customers and others with prior consent. Each e-mail we send for marketing purposes enables recipients to opt out of receiving further marketing e-mails from BeavEx. There are certain e-mails that BeavEx may continue to send to BeavEx customers. BeavEx also uses e-mail to provide details about customer account(s) and operational information regarding existing products, services and systems.
You may contact BeavEx at (404) 260-0961 or email@example.com to request access to or correct or update of your personal information.
Privacy Compliance Officer
2120 Powers Ferry Rd., Suite 300,
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any comments, suggestions or materials provided to BeavEx shall be deemed to be of a non-confidential and non-proprietary nature (becoming the property of BeavEx upon BeavEx’s receipt of same) and BeavEx shall be entitled to use and distribute such comments, suggestions or materials to any other parties and for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products and/or services incorporating or based on any such comments, suggestions or materials.