The Website is provided by BeavEx Incorporated (“BeavEx”) and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law.
Website Updates & Modifications
Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by BeavEx.
- You may not use or access the Website or Services in any way that, in BeavEx’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Website, the Services or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Website or Services.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content (as defined below) or the Information, without the express written consent of BeavEx.
- Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of BeavEx.
You agree that BeavEx, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the Website, the Information, the Services and the Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. You agree that BeavEx shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website, the Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
BEAVEX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION OR THE CONTENT. THE USE OF SAME IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability:
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
You expressly waive any objection that you may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue or to the jurisdiction of any such proceeding. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the website, information, services and/or content must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
Questions or comments regarding the Website may be submitted to BeavEx Customer Service – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on January 7, 2015.